INSTANTLY INCREASE YOUR SALES
…by plugging your products and services into TripleClicks.
– We take you global! Reach millions of potential customers worldwide on one of the fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web.– We put the marketing muscle of over 100,000 SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products and services in over 20,000 cities in over 190 countries!– Simply sign up, submit your products and services, and get ready to take orders! It’s quick, simple, and there’s no risk because you pay nothing unless we get you sales.
Go global! Reach millions of shoppers worldwide on one of the fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web.
Put the marketing muscle of over one million SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products in over 20,000 cities in over 200 countries!
No listing fees and no risk. Simply sign up, upload your products, and start taking orders. TripleClicks retains a nominal amount only when you make a sale.
TripleClicks further facilitates sales growth for you by providing you with your own, customized “TConnect” Website, a multitude of payment options for your customers, wish lists, gift registries, and much more!
1….Upload your products to TripleClicks
2….Shoppers see your products
3….Shoppers buy your products
4….We forward orders to you to fulfill
5….Payment is transferred to you
Q: What is it?
A: The E-Commerce Associates (ECA) Program is a new program available from TripleClicks that allows commercial sellers to market their products at TripleClicks alongside existing TripleClicks products and also from their own, separate TripleClicks “TConnect” Website.
Q: How much does it cost to participate in this program?
A: There is no cost to get started. Once accepted for participation in the program, you can list as many products as you’d like. TripleClicks simply retains a nominal percentage (minimum 15% of your retail price) whenever you make a sale.
Q: How can I become an ECA?
A: If you are a business that sells products, the ECA Program is for you. Your ECA account will also need to be verified with business identification/documentation. If you are not a commercial seller but would like to list items for sale at TripleClicks.You will need to get a new seller license value at $40 USD.Apply here
New TripleClicks Seller License
$40.00…..Item No: 363241
Q: What are the qualifications?
If you are a business that sells products, the ECA Program is for you. Your ECA account will also need to be verified with busines identification/documentation. If you are not a commercial seller but would like to list items for sale at TripleClicks, like “Garage Sale” See here
Q: When/how do I get paid when a sale occurs?
A: You can choose to be paid weekly via check, PayPal, or daily via electronic transfer of funds.
Q: How do I get my products listed at TripleClicks?
A: You can enter the product information for your products one at a time via a special ECA Webpage. Or, if you have many products to list, you can quickly and easily upload all of your information in a simple text file. Once uploaded, they will appear at TripleClicks shortly and customers can begin ordering your products immediately.
Q: How are prices determined?
A: You set all prices. You can also adjust your prices whenever you need to. We do, however, require a minimum retail price of $2.99 for all ECA products (including Hot Deals and Closeout items) listed at TripleClicks.
Q: How are shipping costs determined?
A: If your company resides in the United States, TripleClicks software can automatically determine the shipping cost (which will be paid to you) for each of your products, based on weight and destination. If your company resides in another country, you will submit your required shipping fees when you submit your product’s retail pricing information.
Q: For orders placed at TripleClicks by local customers, can the customer choose to pick up the order at my store instead of pay for shipping?
A: Yes, you can choose this option for any or all of your products.
Q: Are there any restrictions on what kind of products I can sell at TripleClicks?
A: Yes. Listed below.
Q: Who is responsible for returns and refunds?
A: You will be responsible for processing and notifying us of all returned products. TripleClicks will then take care of all refunds to customers.
Q: Does TripleClicks offer fraud protection?
A: Yes, we carefully monitor all orders for fraud.
Q: Can customers leave feedback?
A: Yes, customers are asked to rate and review products they’ve purchased from you. We also ask them to rate and review your company. Since customers are more likely to purchase top-rated products and patronize top-rated companies, it’s critical to your success at TripleClicks that you work hard on both the quality of your products and the quality of your company service. Note that TripleClicks also monitors your ratings and reviews to gauge your performance. Sub-par performance can result in the termination of your ECA account.
Q: How do I manage orders?
A: Provided to you at our ECA Center is an Orders Manager Webpage that allows you to view all open and completed orders. You can easily process open orders by printing out order summaries. Or you can download a computer file that provides a summary of all of your open orders with complete customer and shipping information for quick and easy fulfillment.
Q: What if I need to make changes to a product or remove products?
A: Provided to you at our ECA Center is a Listings Manager Webpage. The Listings Manager allows you to quickly and easily choose and edit any and all products as needed. The Listings Manager also allows you to designate products as inactive or active, which is instantly reflected at TripleClicks.
Q: What is the “TConnect” feature?
A: When you apply to become an ECA, we’ll ask you to choose a domain name (e.g. yourcompany.tripleclicks.com). This URL becomes yours to use as you like in your own promotions and is a special TripleClicks Website that features JUST your products, plus special features that allow you to connect with customers more deeply and grow your customer base in exciting new ways! As with our standard program, for any orders, we’ll take care of all payment processing for you and forward orders on to you for fulfillment. If you currently don’t have a Website for your products or services, you’ll now have one, ready for you to use as soon as you’ve uploaded your product and service information!
Q: What is the cost of the “TConnect” Website?
A: There is no cost. It is provided to you 100% free as part of our ECA program.
Q: Will I be able to hold special sales for my products, offer free shipping, or do other special promotions at TripleClicks?
A: Yes, these and other exciting features designed to help you generate maximum sales are all part of the ECA program.
- Advertisement services using SFI and SFI-related terms in titles or descriptions
- Alcohol, wine, or tobacco
- Animals and wildlife products (live animals, mounted specimens, ivory, etc.)
- Artifacts (Native American crafts, cave formations, grave-related items, etc.)
- Business Opportunities
- Catalytic Converters and Test Pipes
- Cell Phone (Wireless) Service Contracts
- Charity or Fundraising Listings
- Co-ops from 3rd parties (must be a current SFI Platinum Team Leader for 2+ months)
- Copyrighted work
- Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
- Counterfeit items and items misrepresenting themselves as other branded products
- Credit Cards
- Detox Foot Pads
- Digital downloadable software/applications
- Digital photographs not your own
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Electronics designed to bypass law enforcement (Cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, and traffic signal control devices)
- Electronic & Other Types Of Surveillance Equipment (wiretapping devices, and telephone bugging devices)
- E-mail lists
- Embargoed Goods and goods not intended for distribution in the U.S.
- Event Tickets
- Firearms, Weapons and Knives (includes pepper spray, replicas and stun guns)
- Gift Cards
- Government and Transit Documents, Uniforms
- Government IDs and Licenses
- Hateful, racist, offensive or other items promoting intolerance
- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items (batteries, fireworks, and Freon)
- Human Parts and Remains
- Items Encouraging Illegal Activity
- Lockpicking Devices
- Lottery Tickets, Pay-to-Play Drawings
- Magazine Subscriptions
- Mailing Lists and Personal Information
- Manufacturers’ Coupons
- Medical Devices (contact lenses, pacemakers, and surgical instruments)
- Pirated items
- Plants and seeds
- Pornographic Material
- Postage Meters
- Pre-Released Items
- Prescription Drugs
- Prohibited Services
- Real Estate
- Recalled Items
- Recharge Cards
- Sex Toys
- SFI or TripleClicks Direct Products/Services (TCredits, MRP, Veriuni branded items, etc.)
- Slot Machines
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen Property and Property with Removed Serial Numbers
- Sunglasses with bluetooth/MP3/recording capabilities
- Teacher’s Edition Textbooks
- Used/opened cosmetics, household/family products, pet items, etc.
- Zumba branded products
- Services expressly prohibited by law domestically, internationally, and/or in the state, country, or region they’re being offered AS WELL AS any services that promote illegal activities
- Services that are sexual in nature
- Services that violate the TripleClicks User Agreement, the TripleClicks ECA Participation Agreement, and/or SFI’s Affiliate Agreement
- Services that may be offensive to the general public
- Cell phone contacts/services
- Credit card contracts/services
- Charitable donation drives and/or fundraising services
- Lotteries, contests, or drawings
- Currency exchange and/or cash transfer services.
- Dating/Matchmaking services, or any other services promoting personal relationships, including online or in-person relationships
- Loan and/or banking services
- Pawn services
- Cash-advance services
- Gold-for-cash services
- Services offered by unlicensed persons that in fact require a license in the state, country, and/or region the services are being offered